Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador 2022
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Mastery of one core language can turn you into a prized expert in your company, but it can also restrict you to a narrow set of products. If you are an expert C++ developer keen on honing your skill set, we offer you an exciting opportunity to improve over 50 enterprise software products!
IgniteTech is reinventing the enterprise software industry by offering a library of solutions for a single subscription price. Providing great user experiences is key to our customer retention model, and we need skilled C++/Classic ASP engineers to deliver high-quality software.
Your responsibilities in this role will be delivering high-quality software upgrades and customizations. You will meticulously analyze issues, devise custom solutions using state-of-the-art cloud technologies, and work with clients to ensure they are delivered flawlessly. Every day will bring a new challenge as you solve issues across multiple tech stacks, instead of handling the same old product for years.
If you want to help build the world’s fastest-growing software portfolio, we invite you to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Delivering high-quality upgrades and customizations. You will deep dive into issues and create customized solutions for our clients.
- Coaching developers. By reviewing the work and providing feedback, you will lead the team into delivering a perfect solution.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- High-level management. You are ultimately responsible for creating the solution and ensuring its implementation, not just overseeing the process.
- Becoming stuck on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
Software Architect Key Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality software upgrades and customizations to clients by writing quality code
- A university degree that includes in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering
- 5+ years of C/C++ experience
- 8+ years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of software design and architecture experience
- Availability to start working within 30 days of receiving an offer
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4729-EC-Guayaqui-SoftwareArchit.001
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
Application Deadline: N/A