Are you looking for a Job at SNCLavalin in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Commercial Manager -KSA
- Pre and post contract commercial support (POMI and FIDIC);
- Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs;
- Interim valuations and payment certificates;
- Assisting in variations analysis, recommendations and management;
- Assisting in risk and value management and cost control functions;
- Assisting in costs analysis project work;
- Assisting in identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Assisting in preparation of progress/ cost reports;
- Reporting to Associate Director on all commercial issues;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations;
- Attendance and representation at commercial meetings.
Experiences And Qualifications
- Project experience must be broad and include Residential, Hospitality, Leisure and Infrastructure;
- Measurement and quantification of facility and infrastructure works
- Cost estimating of facility and infrastructure elements
- Must have previous experience of FIDIC Contracts;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognized University;
- Min 15 years post-contract relevant capacity in contracts and commercial management;
- Must have consultant and/or client background for minimum of 3 years;
- Must have minimum of 3 years international experience preferred but not essential;
- Knowledge in the use of QS software Cost-X or similar is preferable;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Flight allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include – Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com