This Job Listing is about Zendesk in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you seeking a sales career that allows you to work with the world’s fastest-growing mid-market and Fortune 500 leaders?
Zendesk is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform, and we are growing our EMEA business incredibly fast on the back of the success and value our suite of products deliver for our customers. This is a great opportunity to join a team of incredibly ambitious and fun sales professionals who embody Zendesk’s culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to earn your stripes driving revenue against a SaaS quota for both new and expansion sales.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides outstanding customer experience and offers polished presentation skills. You’ll be single-handedly leading an inbound and outbound pipeline of sales opportunities across a very large customer base.
The Day To Day
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the Zendesk platform and customer needs in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
- Be the voice of the small business customer – understand their needs and make them into advocates
- Respond to high volumes of inbound calls and emails from new and existing customers
- Be responsible for a complete territory and collaborate with our marketing team to animate your market
- Learn and deliver high-impact product demos within weeks of joining
What We Look For
- Proficiency in Danish/Swedish/Dutch and English
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably in a multi-tenant SaaS company
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The ability to successfully handle a high volume of opportunities at all times
- The ability to thrive in a startup environment – you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- An entrepreneurial approach & can work in “start-up” mode
- A love for customers and helping them to become successful
- Quality leadership team dedicated to you, your development and your success.
- Hybrid or remote work model (WeWork Flex/All Access, Zendesk Hubs in Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin) with everything you need to be successful (MacBook, home office desk/chair allowance, Sales Navigator, Zoom etc).
- 2 weeks long ‘sales bootcamp’ to help you get up to speed on the industry, our business, our customers and our products. Most significantly, an opportunity to build connections.
- Ongoing weekly 1:1 Coaching Sessions and Team Trainings
- Individual Career Planning with your manager to prepare you for your next steps (in sales, marketing, ops, etc.)
- Professional development funding in addition to Zendesk led professional development programs built to accelerate your sales career.
- Opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and exciting environment.
- Excellent benefits such as health insurance, Paid time off, pension contribution, mental health, recharge Fridays (for 2022) and many more.
About Zendesk – Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences — and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 6,000 employees worldwide have the flexibility and trust to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
For jobs in the US only: If hired, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and will be provided with an opportunity to request an accommodation for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in the United States.
For jobs in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore: If hired and required to work in office or in person with others as part of your job, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider exceptions for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A