Website Reliance Health
This Job Listing is about Reliance Health in Nigeria 2022
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales within the assigned territory.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Promote and sell our services to target markets to meet their needs and achieve sales targets.
- Closely following up on all inbound and outbound business leads.
- Identify and sell Reliance Health plans to SMEs and MSMEs in the offline space
- Maintain and grow strategic industry relationships and networks.
- Overcome the client’s resistance or hesitation and be able to offer solutions to problems in view of ensuring they made a purchase.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Generate leads, build, and nurture client relationships.
- Execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-4 years B2B or B2C sales experience preferably in health insurance, general insurance or any financial institutions, and real estate.
- Proven track record of setting sales goals, meeting targets, and closing deals.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to provide consultative guidance to prospects and customers
- Ability to identify new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- A quick learner with strong negotiating skills, with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Company: Reliance Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A