Are you looking for a Job at Siemens in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Every dreamt of a career at Banyan Tree where everything is everything spick and span. That’s your mission. You’ll be working hand in glove with your team, and together you’ll make sure that our guests always have toilet paper and fresh tissues and that all the pieces of the puzzle are in the right place. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the Housekeeping Team as Floor Supervisor.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- You’ll make sure that staff go through every suite and room from top to bottom with a fine-toothed comb, and you’ll lend your colleagues a helping hand in all their daily tasks.
- You’ll support the external housekeeping staff in their work and divide them up accordingly.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- You’ve had experience of the housekeeping sector, and you’re passionate about order and cleanliness
- You can accompany your colleagues, and you enjoy having contact with our guests
- You’re a whizz-kid at organisation, and your communicative way of working speaks for itself
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- Paying close attention to detail, you’ll make sure our furnishings are always where the designer placed them.
- You’ll always keep the overall picture in view and pursue every speck of dust with the eyes of a hawk, even when all the rooms need to be cleaned at the same time.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015012
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com