Are you looking for a Job at Siemens in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
You perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain the property’s facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What Will You Be Doing
- Repair of damaged, cracked surfaces which may include concrete, plaster, stone and gypsum works
- Prepare and decorate all woodwork e.g. doors, architrave’s, window and skirting boards
- Strip and prepare all walls to take new wallpaper as instructed
- Repair and maintain existing wall coverings
Your Experience And Skills Include
- You are a skilled painter with high school qualification and a good knowledge building maintenance, workplace safety, safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Advanced English
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com