Siemens careers in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – Commissioning Engineer for Cranes – Excellent Opportunity in Jeddah
Are you looking for a Job at Siemens in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Siemens Cranes is one of the global key players in the crane electrification and automation business. More than 5000 container cranes world-wide are driven by Siemens automation technology. Our latest development is fully automated harbor cranes. The first fully automated Siemens terminal is operational and this blueprint is partly applied to automate other terminals worldwide, e.g. APM terminals in Tanger/Morocco.
Therefore we are looking for an experienced commissioning engineer for a job, who is able to manage and realize these highly innovated and complex projects. The complexity in these projects is project size and integration of a number of automation sub systems, like: Simatic TIA PLC’s, HMI/WinCC systems, interfaces, Sinamics drive systems and Crane specific sensor systems. A typical project last for approx. 2 years excl. warranty period) and is realized with development / design in Germany or Netherlands followed by pre- and final commissioning at OEM- and end customer locations.
Therefore, engineers with an experience in commissioning of Siemens drives (Sinamics), use of TIA PLC, S7 and who is strong in execution of commissioning tasks, meet planning, has a team spirit to cooperate with an international team, result oriented and knowledge of cranes is recommended.
Internal trainings; basic crane training and training to commission/trouble shoot the automation sub-systems are necessary.
- Basic engineering, e.g. single line diagrams (SLD)
- Detailed engineering, e.g. circuit diagrams, bill of material (BOM), cable diagrams & specification, dimensional drawings/data for mechanical installation in cabinets and on crane steel structure
- Clarification of technical solutions and approvals with project lead engineer, sub-suppliers and partners
- Revision management of hardware (HW) and software (SW)
- Provision of technical documentation for HW equipment in English language
- Assure the quality, e.g. documentation reviews
- Reports to sub system owner and onsite project manager
- Training end-user maintenance team
- Service and troubleshooting during warranty period
- Commissioning and testing of TIA PLC S7 control systems
- Commissioning and testing of Sinamics drive systems
- Test of I/O, components and periphery
- Start-up of the sub-systems, commissioning and final tuning of sub-systems
- Have experience of Simocrane and Crane Software Applications, including:
- Standard application Software
- Setup Crane DCC-Library
- STS Crane (Ship-to-Shore)
- RMG Crane (Rail-mounted Gantry)
- RTG Crane (Rubber-tired Gantry)
- GSU Crane (Grab Ship Unloader)
- Luffing Slewing Crane
- Overhead Bridge Crane (OHBC)
Also have experience on following
- SINAMICS G120, G130 & G150
- SIMATIC MICRO-DRIVE
- SINAMICS DCM
- Discontinued Products (e.g. Simoreg DC-Master, Masterdrive, Dynavert)
- Engineering and implementation of Drive Technology applications mainly based on SINAMICS Drive Control Chart (DCC) or Open Architecture (OA / SINAMICS TEC)
- SIMOTION SCOUT, SCOUT standalone and SCOUT TIA
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation;
- 4-8 years proven experience in the field of (complex) automation projects.
- SIMATIC TIA program language/ S7, Distributed safety, WinCC.
- Knowledge and experience of industrial (Ethernet) networks and IT security;
- Project experience , including working with international project teams;
- interpersonal and business skills
- Flexible attitude, stress resistant
- Preferred Saudi National
- Good to fluent mastering English language.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Energy Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.