Are you looking for a Job at Side in United States
Information on the
In Side, we believe that everyone should have their own path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the best agents in the nation. Based on the belief that home ownership is a fundamental human right, we provide the best performing real estate agents, teams and independent brokers with the best system, support and service, in order to maximize the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technologies designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the customer experience. The firm is backed by over $ 250 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners and 8VC. Side currently works with agents in California, Texas and Florida, with plans for nationwide expansion in the coming months.
At Side, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an insider means enabling business leaders to become business owners, all by forging their own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us in Side and become the master of your career, impact and life!
Information about the
The Sales Enablement Coordinator is a key part of the Sales Enablement team and will guide the calendarssales qualification and certification tracking for various training programs. Reporting on sales enablement KPIs and speed of productivity metrics. Second, to support GTM leadership with administrative tasks, including coordination and scheduling.
What will you do
- Focus primarily on sales training for new hires, including, but not limited to:
- Manage and drive sales enablement calendars, including onboarding , Training Bay, and reinforcement training program calendars
- Work with the Sales Enablement team to ensure that all invitations are accurate and that all attendees have up-to-date invitations with descriptions and zoom links
- Direct all aspects of onboarding and Continuous Certifications and ramp progress promotion
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team to build, deploy and report knowledge assessment and control results
- Reporting on sales enablement programs, including ramp KPIs, spifs and OKR metrics
- Work with the Sales Enablement team to update graduation requirement numbers and report on the progress of new hires during their p 120-day training period for new hires.
- Complete administration tasks through GTM leadership on key initiatives as required
- Coordinate travel and nd programming for GTM leadership
- Take notes on all GTM meetings and distribute to ensure strong cross-functional communication
WHAT MAKES YOU STRONG?
- 3 years of experience ofcoordinator/coordination
- Within a sales organization an advantage (sales coordinator)
- Highly organized, diligent and proactive: it requires initiative to get things done with little indications
- Data analysis and program monitoring
- Inter-functional communication and coordination skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- We assume responsibility and can quickly prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience using web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.), G-suite, sales CRM/engagement tools (Salesforce, Outreach , Groove, Gong, etc.) and Learning Management Systems | LMS (Continu, Brainshark, Lessonly, etc.), to report on the Sales Enablement Program is highly preferable
Best-in-class benefits, including 100% health coverage (medical, eye care and dental)
Credit for learning and development
Environment suitable for animals
Side is committed to working with the most qualified people from the most inclusive talent pool possible. We believe that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Sideuse the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our handling of the data of many of our customers means that a background check and DRE license is required to join Side. However, we will consider qualified applicants with a history of arrest and conviction in accordance with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.