Are you looking for a Job at SherwinWilliams in Hot Springs, AR
About the job
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You’ll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #8563, located at
4043 Central Avenue, Suite L, Hot Springs, AR 71913
How You’ll Perform The Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers and making deliveries when necessary.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensure sales transactions are completed accurately, stocking shelves, and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, loading and unloading trucks.
- Loading customer orders properly on to the delivery vehicle, ensuring appropriate forms are completed, following designated routes and time schedules, and delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner.
United States-Arkansas-HOT SPRINGS
USA AR Hot Springs 708563
Nov 8, 2021
Nov 22, 2021
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 21 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply.
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Ability to speak more than one language preferably Spanish
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page https //jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Hot Springs, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org