Website Shangri-La Group
Are you looking for a Job at ShangriLa Group in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Shangri-La Hotel, Jeddah
About The Brand
Our name, Shangri-La, was inspired by James Hilton’s legendary novel “Lost Horizon”. Hilton’s book was about a tranquil haven in the mountains of the Himalayas, called Shangri-La, which cast a spell on all who resided there.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts began in 1971 with our first luxury hotel in Singapore. Today, the group comprises over 100 hotels and resorts in key cities in the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Based in Hong Kong, we are expanding globally with developments underway throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
About The Property
Shangri-La Hotel, Jeddah will be housed in a prominent development with a 235-room hotel and serviced residences in Jeddah, the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia and the principal gateway to Mecca. Offering stunning views over the water, the hotel will feature four restaurants, function areas totalling 2,118 square meters, luxury spa and fitness areas, a swimming pool, a children’s club, and several lounges.
We Are Looking For Someone
We are looking for an entrepreneurial manager that is going to expand the current portfolio, implement industry-leading best practices, SOPs and overall standards. Develop and lead the core strategy. We are looking for All Day Dining Manager to join us for this project and to build the best team in the Restaurant and Back of House Support Crew with experience in international brands.
If you have a winning personality, enviable communication skills, Food and Beverage experience and the desire to lead what will be the most exciting F&B business, then apply here today.
- Improve the profitability of the outlet
- Optimize the profitability of the outlet
- Maintain a high-quality service
- Take responsibility for branding, revenue and management of Food & Beverage staff
- Take responsibly of all Food & Beverage-related contracts, inclusive of but not limited to outlets, performers and suppliers
- Lead the outlet team to provide the highest standard of service
- Enforce the implementation of food safety programs
- Is familiar with Social Media Trends and customer-centric and works in partnership with the hotel’s Digital Marketing Manager on an outlet Social Media strategy
- Can develop new revenue streams by developing and implementing unique F&B offers
- Shows continuous and self-driven growth of knowledge in particular on global and local F&B trends, marketing trends, etc. that he/she is able to apply and put into action to achieve results.
- Maintains effective colleagues’ relations to minimize turnover and ensuring colleagues development to achieve personal & career goals
- Ensures that all safety, health, security & loss control policies and procedures, and government legislation are adhered to.
What’s in it for you?
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, we believe that with the right attitude, anything is possible at Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts. We are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts.
- Our aim is always to keep and reward the very best. So, each year we fill most of the company’s management positions via internal promotions and transfers and with over 50 projects in development around the world, the opportunities are endless.
[Not translated in selected language]
Company: Shangri-La Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com