This Job Listing is about Alstom in Nur-Sultan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan 2022
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Manage the sourcing activity of the Project
- Ensure that the overall QCD target of the WP material under his responsibility is met.
- Participate to the project management committee.
- Encompass PSCL output in the overall picture of the project (availability of the purchaser requests on time and on quality for take-over by the buyers, availability of the material for the 1st train, consolidation of the logistic conditions).
- Promoting the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Communicate project needs and ensures they are properly taken into account
- Organise launch meeting toward Train Sub-Systems and Domains.
- Challenge new gaps compared to tender commitments, incorporates Return on Experience, escalate if any critical delay is occurring in specification availability, facilitates co-operation between Engineering and Sourcing, ask for arbitration in case of conflict.
- Publish the specific legal requirements to be taken into account in negotiation, after analysis of the customer specific demand and after decision with the PM to flow down (or not) these requirements to the suppliers.
Define and implement the Project Sourcing Strategy in full respect of QCD commitments
- Establish and agree with the PM on a Project Sourcing Strategy (if not done at Tender stage), in line Platform Sourcing strategy (panel, LCC objectives, dual sources…).
- Animates supplier selection through Business Award process, asks for arbitration when relevant.
- Based on SSM, buyer, SPQD output, supervises contracts execution of selected suppliers until FAI milestone.
Manage the Material Work Package
- Review periodically the QCD material scope (Work packages) with the stakeholders, establish a robust “at completion” vision, taken into account risks, ambitions and incertitudes.
- Establish bridge analysis at each SPR cycle.
- Engage the claim process for the CONQ S2 incidents.
Leads cost improvement plans
- Challenge stakeholders (project, engineering, TSS, buyers,…) to allow collection of cost optimization proposals in addition of the plan of the Project Sourcing Strategy.
- Ensures actions are documented and saving calculated in a total cost of ownership base.
- Organise decision over the proposed actions and allow arbitration at PM level if any conflict or at Platform level if any conflict is persisting on major opportunities.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sourcing.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- IT literate with strong knowledge of MS Office.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nur-Sultan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Application Deadline: N/A