This Job Listing is about Wrike in Nicosia, Cyprus 2022
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
In this role, you’ll be a key leader in the product design team, heading up the Design Language Guild and forming a strong partnership with the UI Kit team and our Communication Design team in Marketing. You will help us evolve the design language of Wrike, express Wrike’s identity in-product, and create a strong emotional connection between Wrike and our existing and prospective customers. You will lead across functions to ensure teams correctly apply the product’s design language while delivering on customer outcomes. The product’s look and feel will contribute significantly to Wrike’s image as a modern enterprise application with a best-in-class customer experience. The role requires outstanding graphic and motion design skills, systems thinking and the ability to collaborate with different product teams.
More About Your Team
Wrike product design team consists of 20+ full-stack product designers, 4 UX researchers, 2 UX writers, a Design Technologist, a Design System Architect, a UX Architect, 5 Managers, and a Head of Product Design. The team is distributed among different locations in Europe with the main hub located in Prague. All these professionals are inspired by each other, the broader organisation and by our customers. You will be reporting to the Design System Architect — Beau Roberts — and work very closely with the Head of Product Design and other leaders.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Evolve Wrike’s product design language to be modern and attractive, to reflect the company’s brand identity, to imbue our apps with a sense of clarity and ease-of-use, and to elicit a strong emotional connection with our current and prospective customers.
- Lead the Design Language Guild and partnering with the UI Kit team to identify and execute on the most impactful opportunities to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Maintain our Figma UI Kit libraries and design language documentation.
- Provide feedback on the work of product designers to ensure that the design language is applied correctly and consistently across the entire Wrike experience.
- Research user interface trends and the potential impact of new technologies on the user experience.
- Stay up to date with design directions and innovations in competing products.
- Actively design and build products by working closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Construct compelling artefacts that communicate research and strategic directions (mood boards, graphic and motion studies) and apply Wrike’s design language to functional areas of our product, UI components, and design system elements.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of customer experience tools and processes, and scalable product design standards.
- Collaborate with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of phenomenal experiences in our software and services.
- Participate in design-thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively seek sophisticated design challenges.
- Provide occasional guidance and training to other employees within your specialist area.
How we work
All teams use Wrike to structure and execute work, and our main design tool is Figma. We like to generate and test hypotheses via UX research and analytics and we strive to excel at both discovery and delivery using human-centred design. We work in cross-functional teams and we use OKRS to define the metrics of success.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Significant professional user interface design experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating advanced knowledge of design fundamentals including color, depth, layout, typography, iconography, and brand identity.
- Experience with design systems.
- Figma or Sketch expertise.
- Creative Direction experience.
- Experience owning and maintaining component-based libraries in Figma or Sketch.
- 2D motion design experience using Cavalry, Adobe After Effects or similar.
- Advanced English language skills: written and spoken.
You will stand out with
- Experience designing products that manage large volumes of data and a high degree of complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales.
- Experience with agile software design methods.
- Capability to influence parties within and outside of the job function at an operational level regarding policies, procedures, and practices.
- 3D design experience.
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment).
- 21 paid vacation days.
- 5 uncertified sick days per year.
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave.
- Office Lunch Allowance
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age).
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation).
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave.
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service.
- Interview with a Recruiter.
- Submit 2-3 case studies of your work for the team review together with your visual design portfolio.
- Tech Interview with Product Design team leaders.
- Cultural interview – we’ll tell you more about Wrike culture and discuss your soft skills.
Your recruitment buddy will be Victoria Rychkova , Senior Recruiter
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work model
Wrike promotes ahybrid work model and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work model supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We’re friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage
Check out our LinkedIn Life Page , Instagram , Wrike Engineering Team , Medium , Meetup.com , Youtube for a feel for what life is like at Wrike.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A