Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Totogi. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a full-stack engineer who is sick of adhering to the same product specs and rigid development frameworks over and over again? Is losing your creative edge and the flexibility to choose the best tools available one of your greatest fears? Well lighten up, because Totogi has a role that allows you to keep your creative juices flowing and your problem-solving skills sharp.
Totogi is a software company redefining the rules of the telecommunications industry by lifting it into the public cloud. We empower CSPs through 100% cloud-native, API-driven solutions that facilitate integration with legacy systems, implement new features and services in minutes instead of months, and deliver a BSS that generates 10x performance at a tenth of the cost.
In this role, you will flex your creative muscles to develop beautiful, functional, and unique prototypes that help our customers understand the value Totogi can add to their business. You will play a key role in disrupting the monolithic telco industry, and you don’t even need any telco experience to do it!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building User Interfaces – Prototypes of user interfaces that the sales team will use to demonstrate the product during customer demos
- Accelerating customer onboarding – building marketplace integrations that make it simpler for prospects to start using Totogi immediately
- Building visualizations and generating insights – Reports and ML-driven insights that enable new customers to experience the power of Totogi’s multi-tenant Charging-as-a-Service platform
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Developing new products or maintaining existing products
- Fixing bugs or making minor feature upgrades
- Following strict product specs or development frameworks
Senior User Interface Engineer Key Responsibilities
Creating customized product prototypes that win over our customers by showing them what is possible with Totogi.
- At least 3 years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- Proficiency with databases (SQL, NoSQL) and AWS
- Ability to work a schedule with 3+ hours of overlap with EST
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4859-NG-Lagos-SeniorUserInte
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A