Website TLM Partners
This Job Listing is about TLM Partners in Chile 2022
Are you looking to change the gaming industry? We are!
TLM Partners is a world-class digital entertainment company dedicated to breaking down barriers in the video game industry. We publish captivating and original indie games that bring people together through our best-in-class cross-play technology, while our professional services arm and cloud-based, fully-remote studio ensure that talent and expertise are always where they are needed most. TLM is at the forefront of making games and game development more accessible than ever.
Created by Monsters. Built for gamers.™
Position Summary : Senior Technical Animator (Gameplay)
- Must have 5+ years of game development experience as a Technical Animator, or 2+ years as a Senior Technical Animator in AAA UE4 game development, with a minimum of 1 game shipped for PC and 8th/9th Gen Console as a Senior Technical Animator.
- Portfolio/Reel demonstrating your knowledge and talent is required, along with the willingness to take a test, if asked.
- As a Senior Technical Animator you will join a team of technical animators and animators to support the creation, integration, and optimization of animation content.
- Fulltime, 100% Remote position. We are an Unreal studio.
- Best-in-class benefits & work flexibility.
- Reports to: Animation Director
- Collaborate with other Animators and Directors to create, test, and maintain animation rigs and systems.
- Be responsible for creating, optimizing, and maintaining gameplay animation graphs.
- Work closely with the Animation Leads to ensure quality of milestone deliverables that are both visually impactful and data efficient.
- Assist the Lead Technical Animator establish and refine Tech Animation workflows and asset conventions while also helping to maintain a database of technical documentations.
- Function as an integral member of a cross-disciplinary group of Artists, Animators, and Designers that innovate and elevate capabilities and capacities of our company.
- Continuously vet and test our internal tools, assets, and systems for appropriateness and robustness.
- Coordinate with our Art Outsource Managers in reviewing and integrating assets created by external vendors and partners.
- Learning is one of our core values, as such, mentor others within your team and/or across departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animation, Science, or Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in technical animation for games with at least 1 successful AAA, UE4 games shipped on PC and 8th/9th Gen Console as a Senior Technical Animator in the last 3 years.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your impressive skills and understanding of animation principles, and the tools that enable animators to create and iterate quickly.
- Great communication and organizational skills in working with others throughout the entire game development process.
- Expertise with MotionBuilder and Maya or 3DS Max.
- Expertise with creating, optimizing, and owning gameplay animation graphs.
- Excellent knowledge of Python, MEL and/or other scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of C, C++, or C# preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with MOCAP and keyframe integration and optimization for UE4.
- Excellent understanding of UE4 animation systems and Blueprints.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation as needed.
- Proficiency with tools used for feedback, tracking, and integration. Shotgun, JIRA, and Perforce experience is preferred.
- Experience with creating cloth and hair physics systems.
- Strong math skills: 3D math, dot arithmetic, and working knowledge of analytic geometry.
- Working knowledge of OpenSource tools such as Blender.
- Experience developing games on PS5, XBX, and XB1.
Company: TLM Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chile
Application Deadline: N/A