This Job Listing is about Exceptionly in Santa Cruz, Bolivia 2022
This is a remote position.
Exceptionly revolutionizes the software industry by eliminating outsourcing companies and directly matching talent with technology companies. Thanks to the remote work revolution, we observe the impacts of highly skilled software engineers worldwide getting paid up to 3x better and thriving with extraordinary professional challenges.
Our Commitment to You
- Only full-time, 100% remote jobs
- Career coaching and full-time remote job continuity
Daily Life of A Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer who is eager to work on Payment/FinTech domain.
- Work with an experienced developing team aiming to achieve greatness and solving complex issues.
- Follow and adopt the best practices for DevOps
- Able to create CI/CD pipelines
- Automate tools to reduce repeating efforts of processes using scripting
- Build tools and integrations that monitor and create alerts.
- Adapt the best practices using the Cloud
- Troubleshoot errors – from software to hardware to cloud resources.
- Contribute to Companies’s Engineering Culture by making presentations or explaining concepts to a multinational team.
- Major (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ hands-on experience in AWS environment
- In depth knowledge of working with AWS Lambda, EC2, EKS
- Experience in maintaining and scaling storage solutions such as Elasticsearch, InfluxDB
- Proficiency in Programming/Scripting using Python, Java, Bash, Shell etc
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Terraform
- Experience with CloudFlare, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Compliance knowledge/certifications in terms of SOC1,SOC2 or PCI DSS would be a plus
- Any additional certifications in terms of AWS, DevOps, Compliance etc.
- Payment in US dollars.
- 100% remote.
- Other benefits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.