This Job Listing is about GOSH in Kabul, Afghanistan 2022
GOSH stands for Git Open Source Hodler. It is a decentralized community Git blockchain, purpose-built for securing the software supply chain, and allowing developers to build consensus around their code. GOSH is the first and only formally verified Git implementation. Built as an advanced scalable multithreaded and multi-sharded blockchain, it allows developers to build a layer of structural security smart contracts, therefore making it the first platform where the more code you write the more secure it becomes. It was founded on May 10th, 2022.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing vulnerability assessment.
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents.
- Managing overall IT operations ranging from infrastructure to application.
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, identifying needs and evaluating solutions.
- Working with other internal stakeholders as well as third party vendors to ensure solutions are in line with current & future business requirements.
- Defining system architecture and requirements.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a IT Security, System Architect or IT Manager.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a solid track record in IT business partnering roles and driving technology initiatives and programmes across the business.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Application Deadline: N/A