Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador 2022
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, GFI Software. Have you got what it takes?
GFI offers an award-winning suite of must-have network security and communication software products that are distributed through our well-established partners. We are looking for a highly skilled Solution Architect who will ensure that GFI products are the go-to solution for small and medium businesses.
As a C or C++ network security expert who loves hands-on coding, you will enjoy this strategic position in which you will empower Product Managers to define product roadmaps, help Support Leaders to troubleshoot highly complex product issues, enable our Partners and Resellers with the high-quality solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
Your end goal is to enable all GFI customers to take advantage of the high-end network security products to ensure secure and safe business operations. GFI software enables SMB clients with simple-to-use and featured solutions. You’ll commit to the company mission by:
- Product Roadmap Reviews – participate in product roadmap ideation, challenge Product Manager specs
- Troubleshooting complex Client problems – collect required evidence, locate the problem, debug software, deliver RCA to Engineers
- Coding New Product Feature – analyze specs, do high-quality coding for high-performance apps
- Making Product Certification – create environments, test the functionality of the critical/affected app
- Performing Product Risk Assessment – analyze third-party risks to our products, define mitigation solution
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Wasting your brainpower on routine solution implementations – this is not a consultancy or client billable work
Senior Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Product Architecture – documented and worked CI/CD pipelines, managed third-party dependencies, managed 99.99x% SaaS environments
- Product Development – bug-free features rolled out to production
- Support – have representative environments, have 0 backlogs of the complex unresolved client issues
- Product Management – 100% risk assessed product roadmap, releases certified on various configurations
- At least 5 years of professional C or C++ programming experience
About GFI Software
GFI Software develops essential applications for small and medium businesses. Over 80,000 customers choose GFI solutions for network management and performance, security, and collaboration applications. GFI Software available through thousands of channel partners dedicated to serving specific countries and regions worldwide.
GFI has a fully remote, global workforce. GFI has partnered with Crossover to administer its hiring and global workforce management.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4706-EC-Guayaqui-SeniorSoftware.001
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
Application Deadline: N/A