This Job Listing is about Cision in Bulgaria 2022
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
A SRE can work independently while providing mentorship and guidance to colleagues across multiple areas of technology.
You will be responsible for the reliability, scalability, security and performance of critical production services across multiple technical disciplines from design to implementation.
Reporting to the SRE Manager, you will be part of a team supporting24x7 uptime of mission critical services and infrastructure.
- A SRE can work independently while providing mentorship and guidance to the company in multiple areas of technology.
- A SRE will have some of the skills, knowledge, and dimension progression of a Software Engineer and will be contributing at a higher level in some areas.
- A SRE will typically have > 5 years of experience as a professional SRE or software developer.
- A 10x engineer in terms of getting stuff done – architecture, design, coding.
- Makes an impact across the Company in one or more dimensions: business, technology, multiplier.
- Sets the bar in all forms of communication and collaboration.
- Contribute significant software architecture, strategy, design and code to the current (or future) version (or multiple concurrently developed versions) of a component, subsystem, system, application, or underlying technologies.
- Work with third party vendors to develop software and/or to integrate their software into the company’s products.
- Evaluates new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company’s software systems and applications.
Qualifications & Experience
- A SRE will typically have > 5 years of experience as a professional software developer and/or experience as an SRE.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes at scale (e.g., GKE, EKS) and containerization technologies in general (e.g., Docker/CRI-O).
- Programming ability in OOP languages (e.g., C#, Java) and ability to write PowerShell/Python scripts.
- Experience with IaC tools (e.g.,Ansible, Terraform).
- Up to date knowledge of security best practices across all disciplines (e.g., networking, software).
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS technologies in general. (AWS & GCP).
- Knowledge of networking (e.g., load balancing, routing, DNS).
- Experience with Nginx, HAproxy or similar technologies.
- Strong commitment to standardization and documentation.
- Strong Linux experience.
- Experience with software delivery automation.
- Experience of metrics/monitoring and alerting using Prometheus, Grafana or similar.
- Experience of software-at-scale in the cloud.
- Experience with Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing.
- Exposure to a flavor of Git, including common branching strategies, Software Composition Analysis.
- Working knowledge of Secure SDLC processes.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kafka and multiple RDBMS (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) nice to have.
- High level of responsibility and room for experimentation as this is the path to Make an Impact
- A multinational, open, and informal work environment where you can Be real, Be you
- Talented peers and leaders, and motivating work culture because we know that we’re Stronger Together
- Encouraged self-development through learning resources, conferences, and internal tech talks as you Own your growth
- Access to the latest technologies so you can create and Imagine the Impossible
- Up to date remuneration package and social benefits
- This position is able to be worked remotely from Bulgaria indefinitely. Opportunity to work in the office is available if desired.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire , a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com .
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A