This Job Listing is about WeTravel in Warsaw Metropolitan Area 2022
Application Deadline: 15 December 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Delyan Tashev
Are you an incredible senior secops engineer, can work well in a team and want to be a game-changer in a fast-growing startup?
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online payment platform that helps travel companies transition from paper-based and traditional finances, communication and marketing to digital excellence fit for today’s modern travel industry.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don’t meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution – take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful – strive for new wins every day
- Be honest – default to transparency
- Be respectful – treat others like you want to be treated
If you are based in Amsterdam or Azerbaijan the position will be on-site/hybrid.
If you are based in a location within 1-3 hours CET you will work remote.
As a security engineer you will be a part of a cross-functional and an agile team of 3-5 people, where you will;
- Identify threats to our reputation,
- Identify threats to operability,
- Identify threats to direct financial damage,
- Architect solutions to security issues,
- Resolve security issues,
- Push resolution of security issues,
- Be a DevOps that fixes security issues with the help of automation,
- Make, analyze and prioritize security assessments,
- Help us certify,
- Perform or recommend and integrate security solutions,
- Establish security policies, frameworks, processes, controls, metrics and etc.,
- All from the ROLE SUMMARY done with a DevOps approach/mindset,
- If you know Ruby you can also update the apps we write to stay secure,
- Collaborate with the application team leads to ensure that the security is met, monitored, added to statistics, analyzed, incidents are escalated for every component,
- Partner with DevOps and developers on securing our systems.
If you are interested to learn more about our tech stack, check out our stackshare.io profile!
- An experienced senior SecOps engineer or a senior DevOps that understands Security well,
- Senior Linux Admin experience,
- Advanced knowledge of the following programming languages for DevOps; HashiCorp Configuration Language (Terraform) and Bash, for the platform developing Ruby or Python or Go,
- Experience with CI/CD, AWS EC2, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Clear understanding of the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network etc,
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging,
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
Nice to have
- Corresponding library/image update experiences on microservices based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- Attractive compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Amazing new offices in the heart of Amsterdam – rooftop garden
- Tuesday and Friday team lunches
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it’s normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful.
- For candidates resident outside the Netherlands salaries are depends on the location are weighted according to local factors and considerations
- You can be based in Amsterdam or within 1/2 hours CET in your country of residence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warsaw Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A