Senior Product Analyst in Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 2022 at San Jose, Costa Rica
Website Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
This Job Listing is about Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in San Jose, Costa Rica 2022
What You’ll Do
The Product Analyst is a customer-centric team member within the Email & Events Automation squad who excels at working collaboratively and cross-functionally to deliver exceptional MarTech solutions to customers. You will work directly with the Product Owner of that squad to help execute a global rollout of a best-in-class marketing automation platform (Marketo).
In addition, you will work with the other squads within the Marketing and Client Team Tribe, which focuses on a) Personalized digital marketing for BCG clients and alumni, b) Bringing sales and marketing together at BCG, and c) Automating and streamlining processes for internal stakeholders. This is critical to ensure Marketo is implemented effectively within the overall MarTech stack. Working with stakeholders within the Marketing function at BCG is also required.
You will coordinate closely with your Product Owner and squad to stay aligned on business goals. You will also represent the voice of the customer, whether internal or external, and make sure that squad members understand their needs and preferences. You will support the Product team in backlog management/prioritization, user story development, and user support. This role will leverage strong collaborative decision-making, and comprehensive problem-solving, to deliver exceptional business requirements definitions.
Success will require this individual to be adaptable, with the ability to succeed both as a team member and as an individual contributor. The ability to be self-driven is also critical to be successful in this position.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Being customer-focused and dedicated to understanding and learning about customer needs and requirements
- Being a human-centered thinker who starts with people and thoughtfully considers the usefulness and usability of everything you create
- Multitasking and can think on your feet. You seek ingenious solutions to complex challenges and are always eager to grow your skills
- Operating with a transparency mindset, communicating clearly and openly both above and below
- Communicating effectively with teams in a matrixed organization with varying functional & technical experience
You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- Marketing automation experience, ideally B2B
- Functional Marketo or other marketing automation system experience required – Marketo Certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, technology, or related field
- Prior experience with business analysis and/or product management in an agile environment, including working collaboratively to discover and propose relevant solution objectives and requirements. – Agile Certification preferred, but not required
- Strong communication (written & verbal), stakeholder management, and related interpersonal skills
- Experience working with JIRA or similar project management tools a plus
YOU’LL WORK WITH
- Internal customers, translating their voice and needs into user stories and engaging users as needed
- Product Owners to align on priorities, dependencies, and best practices
- Scrum Masters, which will act as your right hand to remove impediments and will assist you in dealing with the different artifacts and ceremonies
- Other Product Analysts within BCG, to share best practices and ensure alignment between squads
Company: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.