This Job Listing is about 3MPlast in Beirut, Lebanon 2022
The role of the Senior Marketing Executive is to work with the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience to plan and implement marketing activities that deliver on the marketing strategy, aligned with overall strategic company goals. The role is extremely varied, spanning a wide range of activities.
- Support and assist the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience in the formulation and implementation of the marketing plan.
- Effectively project manage assigned marketing campaigns in their entirety – from planning through to tracking and reporting on return on investment.
- Act as a point of escalation for queries from the marketing team and other colleagues. Escalate critical items promptly to the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. unit managers, colleagues, customers, and partners; ensuring ongoing and continuous communication.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of digital marketing activities in line with the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement effective demand-generation activities from conception to implementation.
- Carry out research on market trends, market opportunity, and competitor and target customer analysis to inform future value propositions.
- Manage the production of marketing communications and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines including writing, editing, and proofreading copy, briefing and directing designers, copywriters, and printers.
- Develop suitable campaign briefing documents for partners such as designers and copywriters.
- Promote adherence to brand guidelines; police, format, and print branded documents prepared by non-marketing colleagues.
- Contribute to PR management, where required and as directed by the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of the advertising strategy.
- Organize and attend educational seminars and exhibitions and customer hospitality events as required.
- Contribute to the strategic process/thinking, suggesting new service offerings improvements, etc.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing techniques and new channels.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all Ergo products and services.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- An excellent communicator.
- Have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications; CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad Words, etc.
- Keep a pulse on what’s coming and have a good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Resourceful – if you don’t know the answer, you’ll find it, or better yet, craft it yourself and share.
- Comfortable originating and developing marketing strategies and creative concepts.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Are committed to your own professional development and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Take a “customer-orientated approach”.
- Can context switch with ease and don’t shy away from the day-to-day “on the ground” work, or the more strategic work.
- Minimum 3 years of previous relevant marketing experience required from a fast-paced, dynamic, innovative environment.
- Must be fully proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and E-mail applications.
- Project management ability is essential.
- Previous exposure to/experience with IT is a distinct advantage.
- Some budgetary management experience is desirable.
- Relevant third-level qualification required e.g. Marketing Degree/Diploma/Certificate or Business Degree/Diploma/Certificate with particular emphasis on Marketing.
- IT industry sector and main players
- Marketing concepts and techniques, in particular, those relevant to a B2B environment
- Digital and social marketing techniques
- Adobe Creative Suite Package
- HTML (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent commercial acumen essential
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility with regard to work assignments and business-related travel is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Application Deadline: N/A