This Job Listing is about Pfizer in Salonica, Central Macedonia, Greece 2022
Closing Date: 1st November 2022
The Digital Manufacturing (DM) Team’s mission is to simplify processes and experiences to drive Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) outcomes. DM is responsible for the digital transformation of all processes across shop floor, quality control, quality assurance, engineering, environment, health, and safety operations. Our programs are led by user experience and design thinking to understand the journeys that our PGS customers are working through daily. DM leads a focus on innovative technology implementation across PGS sites including a digital lean production system, sensors, Industrial Internet of Things, wearables, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions. DM drives efficiencies in end-to-end operations by embedding predictive and prescriptive insights from artificial intelligence into our manufacturing, quality and cross-functional applications. Our team philosophy is “Do good work” and as per Pfizer’s Purpose Blueprint, “Win the Digital Race in Pharma.”
The Quality Control (QC) Solutions team within Digital Quality is responsible for the core solutions within the Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) Quality Control area. Through the lab of the future strategy, we are driving towards a fully integrated lab systems environment, where data is seamlessly communicated throughout the QC ecosystem (and beyond), duplicative transcription removed, and true release by exception with automated release can be realized while increasing compliance. Delivering on this strategy requires adjusting the technology landscape, strengthening our foundations, and bringing in new capabilities.
The Senior Manager, Quality Control Integration & Solution Engineer colleague will be responsible for identifying the technical strategies, architecture, system designs and solutions development to enable the Digital Transformation in Quality Control Solutions, identifying solutions that will provide business value and progress us towards our Lab of the Future vision. The role requires ability to understand and implement the product owners’ vision, requirements and user stories while considering the appropriate user experience. This position requires a blend of expertise across Enterprise Strategy, Design, Build, Testing, Operation, Governance, Software Architecture, Change & Release Management, Cloud Technologies, Cross Functional Partnership, and Leadership – along with in-depth latest cutting-edge technologies.
The colleague will be accountable for;
- Drive the Technical Roadmap for the solution area
- Assessing current system architecture and recommending solutions to improve / future proof it.
- Providing guidance on architecture and integration to the solution teams
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Innovation of the platform with new technical digital capabilities (AR/VR, ML, AI…)
- Implementation of DevSec Ops tools across solution area.
- Supporting solution teams to resolve technical problems as they arise
- Communicating with stakeholders on issues with current technical solutions and business impact of technical choices
- Participation in the Digital Quality engineering guild
- Bachelor’s BS in Information Technology, Software Engineering or related discipline
- 7+ years minimum relevant experience building & delivering global solutions on multi-functional platforms
- Experience in implementing enterprise solutions in agile software environment, utilizing modern visual frameworks.
- Experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Experience in all stages of system and application lifecycle from value analysis, business case development, solution deployment through value realization
- Strong working knowledge of object oriented programming such as Java and .NET. Ability to quickly adopt new programming languages and modern programming frameworks such as Angular, Spring and Python.
- Understanding of container architectures and technologies.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN, VSTS
- Experience with various operating systems and databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to colleagues at all levels including executive levels
- Ability to train colleagues on innovative technologies and experiences
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
- In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How To Apply
- Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Information & Business Tech
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salonica, Central Macedonia, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A