Senior Manager, Homes Strategy & Operations in Agoda 2022 at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This Job Listing is about Agoda in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2022
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda Homes – a core business line within Agoda – supports a wide range of non-hotel accommodation types, including serviced apartments, homes, private villas, farm stays, chalets, boats, and many more. While these accommodations were always available on Agoda, a changing market demands more focus on increasing supply and elevating their quality.
As Senior Manager, Homes Strategy & Operations, the key objective is to drive overall strategy and analysis for Agoda Homes, working closely with our Markets and Product teams to grow the business. You will be responsible for analyzing data and market insights to identify growth opportunities for the business, as well as execute on strategic initiatives.
The role entails analyzing and synthesizing insights leveraging internal and external data, scanning the competitive landscape, and spotting trends to ideate, plan and execute experiments or improvements as needed. You should be analytical and data-driven in order to identify and present insights, and be able to work cross-functionally to implement recommendations that enable the business to grow.
Role is based in Bangkok and relocation provided
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop overall strategy and planning for Agoda Homes by conducting deep analysis of business metrics, competitive movements and market trends, working closely with senior executives across functions (such as Product, Marketing, Finance)
- Manage and monitor key business metrics to identify opportunities, including P&L reporting, financial analysis and forecasting
- Leverage data-driven analysis to identify critical insights, as well as develop and size recommendations to grow the business
- Work closely with key stakeholders within Agoda Homes to drive execution of strategic initiatives and track their impact
- Lead high-visibility special projects and drive collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Lead creation and optimization of performance metrics, tools and dashboards to drive business insights
- Present key analyses and strategies to senior management and C-suite for implementation
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or other relevant fields
- Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to break down problems and come up with recommendations
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Excellent skills in analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with ability to work well across multiple stakeholders
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/ business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company
- Ability to write in SQL is a plus, or willingness to learn
#hanoi #hcmc #jakarta #manila #kualalumpur #taipei #Singapore #Bangkok # #4 #PRJM #PRDM #FIN #STRA
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.