This Job Listing is about Exceptionly in Santa Cruz, Bolivia 2022
This is a remote position.
Exceptionly revolutionizes the software industry by eliminating outsourcing companies and directly matching talent with technology companies. Thanks to the remote work revolution, we observe the impacts of highly skilled software engineers worldwide getting paid up to 3x better and thriving with extraordinary professional challenges.
Our Commitment to You
- Only full-time, 100% remote jobs
- Career coaching and full-time remote job continuity
We are looking for a Senior Integration Backend Software Engineer to join a fast growing team.
Daily Life of A Senior Integration Backend Software Engineer
- Work with an experienced developing team aiming to achieve greatness and solving complex issues.
- Build a scalable product, using development best practices over AWS.
- Evolve and refine payment platforms and fintech industry products.
- Be fully aware of team goals.
- Will work with tech and non-tech people.
- Major (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Deep hands-on experience in NodeJS and Typescript ecosys (mandatory requirement).
- 5+ years hands-on experience in: software development best practices, architectural patterns (Domain Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture, Model View Controller, etc), code design principles and patterns (SOLID principles, Observer pattern, Object Relational Mapping, Factory Pattern, Repository Pattern, etc).
- 3+ years hands-on experience in REST APIs, API-First Web app.
- Some microservices architecture understanding.
- Strong English communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Software Development Life Cycle deep knowledge.
- Understanding of automated testing.
- Experience with basic cloud services.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with AWS (serverless). Certification is a plus.
- Payment in US dollars.
- 100% remote.
- Other benefits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Application Deadline: N/A