Senior Information Security Engineer in 4finance 2022 at Riga, Riga, Latvia
This Job Listing is about 4finance in Riga, Riga, Latvia 2022
4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people – the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer in Riga HQ office!
About the role:
The Senior information security engineer will work on security operations tasks in a cloud-based infrastructure of the multinational organization. The focus of the role is maintaining and improving current security controls and leading implementation of new solutions enforcing security policies and regulatory requirements. Good understanding of information security, network security, AWS, or other cloud environments are important for this position. Security and IT related certifications will be considered as an advantage.
Required technical experience:
- 5+ years of technical security experience
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Experience with security systems and solutions related to Data Loss Prevention,
- Vulnerability scanning, SIEM, IDS/IPS (including installation and maintenance on OS level)
- Understanding of Email security
- Good understanding of modern IT and cloud technologies
- Experience with AWS and/or Microsoft O365 security and architecture
- Understanding of risk management and change management practices
- Experience in managing complex security tasks
Beneficial technical experience:
- Penetration testing, especially of web and mobile applications
- DevOps or DevSecOps experience
- Critical thinking. Ability to challenge and improve security designs of different systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge with colleagues
- Good communication skills for efficient collaboration in multinational environment
- Ability to prepare documentation and reports in English
- Genuine commitment to the security objectives of the organization
- Vulnerability scanning and reporting on identified vulnerabilities to other teams
- Data Leakage Prevention system management
- Security Information and Event Management
- Email security, phishing simulation
- Implementation and improving of security controls in cloud-based infrastructure and DevOps area
- Supporting IDS/IPS and network security improvements
- Supporting incident investigations
- Security related change management tasks and new system and technical solution security assessments
- Taking responsibility for complex or unusual technical questions and supporting other security engineers of the team
- Reporting on security KPIs
We are offering:
- The best team and great colleagues
- All the resources and tools to perform your tasks
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health and accident insurance
- Company events and teambuilding activities
- Salary up to 4000.00 EUR gross monthly
While 4finance is a diverse employer that values applicants from all over the world, we are unable to accept applications for this position from those that do not have EU citizenship or the current right to work in Latvia.
Employment type: Permanent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Riga, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.