Website Ahold Delhaize
This Job Listing is about Ahold Delhaize in Belgrade, Serbia 2022
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 55 million customers in the United States and Europe. The company also has market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
“We care about helping people eat well, save time and live better.” #daretocare
Ahold Delhaize’s promise
Ahold Delhaize and its local brands have been serving local communities for 150 years. And we are still growing. We’re committed to sustainability and our size and reach enable us to not only make an impact in our local communities but meaningful change globally. By working with us, you can affect the daily lives of millions of customers and contribute to our purpose – helping people eat well, save time and live better.
We will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents and skills for the future. We’re a supportive team, that welcomes everyone just the way they are. We work hard but we have fun together and make lasting friendships. Together, we have the courage to take risks and innovate – because we are dedicated to serving customers’ changing needs.
Find out if your unique skills and personality can help us improve our business and continue to delight our customers.
At Ahold Delhaize we invest heavily in data, digital and technology. The European ambition at Ahold Delhaize is to create seamless digitally-enabled experiences across all shopping and meal occasions. Therefore we adopt new technologies and are accelerating our transition towards an organization where business and IT work cross- functionally and act as one team
How you will make an impact
- By becoming a key partner to understand our business, you help us to extract what differentiates Ahold Delhaize in each of our 5 markets and translate it for our developers.
- By your experience in business analysis and your understanding of business value, you will drive the evolution of our platform.
Are you up to the Challenge?
The Senior Business Analyst Salesforce supports the organization by working with the business and development teams for eliciting, understanding and documenting business needs to determine and recommend the optimal solution.
A little about yourself, you embody the “Trailblazer” mantra, learning through trailheads & certifications, but bringing the desire to help educate the entire team! You enjoy complex business challenges and solve them through your understanding of Salesforce best practices and ability to navigate the business team to using the standard features over customizations.
You are data motivated, understanding the business metrics and goals and data to identifying key insights to help make impact to the business KPIs.
In your previous experience you would have played a key role in implementing Salesforce Service Cloud, working with many user groups to understand their unique needs but able to deliver shared capabilities across the entire user base. Having a passion for detailed Business Requirements Gathering and comfortable in managing project deliverables & timelines.
In this role you will be comfortable working with teams across European market and being the bridge between Business users & technical team members to deliver business outcomes.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Salesforce
- Experience in Service Cloud, additional experience in Marketing Cloud also a plus
- Salesforce certifications are assets
- Experience with a rollout of Salesforce Service Cloud instance to an organization
- Experience configuring and implementing latest Salesforce products (Einstein Bots, Customer 360, Lightning Components etc.) are a plus
- Ability to work at a regional level on multiple local / market level projects according to scope, budget, and timeline ensuring accurate, and clear communication to customers and stakeholders
- Working in English, FR/NL are assets too
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile (SAFe team-based environment)
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Resistance to change does not apply for you
- Good knowledge or experience working in the retail industry
What you will Do
- Act as a key member of the platform core team, facilitate requirements workshops and document detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
- Drive and participate in discovery meetings with stakeholders and map out the scope for projects that meet business needs
- Gather, create and document current (as-is) and future (to-be) business requirements, data flow diagrams, process workflows, use case scenarios and functional design for development
- Actively contribute to the Program Increment as a key player to support your product owner and allow him to stay at feature level
- Project administration using JIRA or other appropriate tools in use for ticket creation, user stories, epics, and sprint management
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders on progress of projects, risks and mitigation, and fiscal status
- Deploy new Salesforce capabilities to improve agent productivity, automate non-value add manual tasks and coordinate at your level with other domains to ensure cross functional consistency
How we will help you to grow
- You will have time to develop, train and get certified.
- You will be given time to develop your own position, innovate not only for the customer but also for your own work processes to improve it, and make it ergonomic.
- You will be part of a community, supported by your product owner and product manager, working closely with architects and developers
What we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on:
- An interesting environment with the newest technologies and an agile setting
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career
- A competitive gross monthly salary + bonus
- An excellent pension scheme
- A discount on your groceries at our stores
- Regular fun events
- A modern office location where we have a hybrid way of working
Apply now or Learn more
Working at Ahold Delhaize means flexible working. From home and our Center of Excellence in Brussels, Athens, Bucharest or Belgrade. Do you want to play an active role in our dedication to help people eat well, save time and live better? Apply now.
We kindly ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
We care about your privacy
Company: Ahold Delhaize
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A