Website Gorilla Logic
This Job Listing is about Gorilla Logic in San Jose, Costa Rica 2022
Gorilla Logic provides nearshore Agile teams to Fortune 500 and SMB companies, bringing unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile, and enterprise applications. Our highly collaborative Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives. With offices in the United States, Costa Rica, and Colombia, Gorilla Logic helps clients gain competitive advantages to achieve results faster.
Senior Backend Engineer (.NET/C#)
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior Backend Developer with exceptional web services and other backend development skills to work as a member of an Agile team responsible for building and maintaining our client’s web applications. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
- Develop microservice applications and APIs
- Build and refine automation and orchestration of data tasks
- Develop data pipeline services in a data mesh platform composed of traditional databases and data warehouses with event-driven microservice
- Utilize CI/CD pipelines to facilitate automated deployment and automated testing
- Execute full lifecycle software development in an agile environment
- Provide mentorship for more junior software engineers
- Responsible for code reviews, testing, and delivery of high-quality maintainable code
- Proficient English and communications skills required
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of backend development experience with .NET/C#.
- Experience with .NET Core development.
- Experience with the Entity Framework and Linq.
- Experience with the ASP.Net MVC WebAPI.
- Relational database technologies: SQL Server or PostgreSQL experience.
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
- Strong experience with event-driven, microservice architectures
- Strong experience with distributed messaging and streaming technologies (Preferably Kafka)
- Experience designing and supporting high traffic, highly available systems.
- History of practicing Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining a production application
- Cloud development experience with AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Container experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Company: Gorilla Logic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A