Website Xator Corporation
This Job Listing is about Xator Corporation in Doha, Doha, Qatar 2022
Why Xator Corporation? Xator Corporation is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services to the US Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products and services — we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations today… Join the XATOR team!
Work is to be accomplished for the United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw AFB, South Carolina. Direct support will be provided to the 9th Air Force Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron performing Base Security Operations and Support services at Al Dhafra AB, UAE; Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Al Mubarak Air Base, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB (PSAB), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA); Muwaffaq-Salti AB (MSAB), Jordan; Al Udeid AB, Qatar and in CONUS.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the accountability, protection, issue, and receive all firearms, communications, equipment, and related assets.
- Account for, issue, and provide annual forecast for munitions needed for operations.
- Manage armorers and establishes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and daily task coordination for the armory.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct all armory training. Responsible for documentation of
- qualifications upon completion.
- Be knowledgeable of Air Force weapons maintenance and parts processes and shall be able to conduct maintenance on weapons.
- Manage armory equipment as primary or alternate equipment custodian.
- Be responsible for cleaning of all unassigned weapons.
Job Requirements And Qualifications
- Three (3) years of experience managing a DoD Armory.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Training and experience with USAF Equipment Management Process.
- A USAF 7 level skill identification in Combat Arms.
- Experience with USAF munitions forecasting.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- No special physical demands for this position.
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued “2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors” mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Company: Xator Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A