Website SearchPlus HR Dubai
This Job Listing is about SearchPlus HR Dubai in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are looking for a dexterous oral surgeon to perform surgeries on patients who require specialist orofacial procedures. Your responsibilities will include consulting with patients, discussing treatment options, treating patients, overseeing aftercare, and coordinating with other specialists, when necessary.
Location: Sharjah, Other branches Ajman, Ras al Khaimah.
Oral Surgeon Responsibilities
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
- Performing surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after procedures.
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Providing emergency treatment of orofacial injuries including facial lacerations, intraoral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Performing minor cosmetic procedures, such as chin and cheekbone enhancements.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the oral and/or facial regions.
Oral Surgeon Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree & specialization degree.
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree or a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.
- Licensed to practice as an Oral Surgeon in your current country of practice.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours.
Aed 45000 – Aed 65000 + benefits (tax free).
Company: SearchPlus HR Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.