SearchPlus HR Dubai Vacancies in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Rheumatologist (Specialist/Consultant)
Website SearchPlus HR Dubai
Are you looking for a Job at SearchPlus HR Dubai in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
What we are looking for: a Physician who can contribute compassionate, patient-centered care in our internal medicine practice. If you enjoy getting to know your patients on a personal level, we are interested in meeting with you. Each of our Physicians commits themselves to practicing mindful medicine and treating patients like people rather than number.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a roster of patients by providing compassionate, holistic care.
- Meet with patients to assess their symptoms; inquire into the nature of their illness or injury.
- Accurately identify and diagnose medical conditions.
- Thoroughly examine patients and attend to their chief complaint.
- Answer and advise on any other questions or concerns the patient might have.
- Assign appropriate treatment plan according to each patient’s needs.
- Educate and inform patient of necessary treatment plan and any follow-up appointments.
- Perform clinical tests to better inform diagnosis.
- Perform in-office treatment if possible.
- Look for anything unusual or abnormal.
- Prescribe appropriate medicines or therapy.
- Calculate correct medication dosage for each patient and educate on proper use.
- Order diagnostic tests and lab work as needed (blood/urine test, tissue samples, imagery, etc.).
- Analyze and share results of diagnostic testing with patient.
- Continually chart and maintain patient information on paper and in computer system.
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition and progress.
- Refer patient to a medical specialist when needed.
- Maintain confidentiality and always work with respect and integrity.
- Encourage preventative health measures including proper diet, rest and exercise.
- Direct, train, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, and med techs on proper procedures and protocol.
- Attend conferences and continue research in his or her field to stay abreast of medical innovations and breakthroughs.
- Explain all medical procedures thoroughly.
- Explain test results and provide patients with plan of care details.
- Consult with other physicians about each patient’s specific needs.
- 3+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice.
- Experience treating lifestyle-related disorders preferred.
- Adept at diagnosing problems and creating treatment plans for patients.
- Highly computer literate and familiar with charting.
- Excels in communicating sensitive and/or adverse information.
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities.
- Analytical thinker and complex problem solver.
Company: SearchPlus HR Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.