SearchPlus HR Dubai Vacancies in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Family Medicine Specialist/Consultant
Website SearchPlus HR Dubai
Are you looking for a Job at SearchPlus HR Dubai in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are an innovative personnel-sourcing firm with solid team strength in recruiting candidates for various domains in the Healthcare sectors. With client needs becoming more specialized and niche-specific, widening the gap between HR needs and workforce capabilities, we seek to bridge the space between flourishing companies and qualified professionals. We deliver services from small to large businesses and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a full suite of recruitment solutions to help ease the client’s workload in identifying the right resources.
- Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Recommending specialists for treatment outside of their capacity.
- Educating patients in health management and disease prevention.
- Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Caring, attentive nature.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Position: Consultant/Specialist. Family Medicine.
- Job Location: Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi UAE.
- Salary: As per standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for Family Medicine to work with one of the leading Healthcare groups in the Gulf Desired Candidates Profile.
Company: SearchPlus HR Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.