SDAIA | سدايا Vacancies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Network Infrastructure Design Specialist
Website SDAIA | سدايا
Are you looking for a Job at SDAIA in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Review the current infrastructure & supercomputing strategy in terms of network infrastructure design.
- Gather requirements and functional specifications from internal and external stakeholders and make recommendations for the implementation of the network infrastructure accounting for NCAI R&D, sector teams and ecosystem specific needs.
- Provide technical assessment of network infrastructure vendors, and engage suppliers accordingly to find the best solution among all possible.
- Design, install, and maintain the supercomputing end-to-end network infrastructure.
- Regularly review network infrastructure, verify it against new requirements and update accordingly to accommodate for future stakeholders’ needs and scalability.
- Work closely with Network Architect to ensure that all infrastructure components are aligned with network architecture design.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience in designing scalable cloud-based network infrastructure at enterprise level.
- Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, MPLS and QoS.
- At least 3 years of technical experience and subject matter expertise in the area of network infrastructure design.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all organization levels through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with problem-solving aptitude.
- Should have good understanding of operating systems, automation tools, data storage and retrieval, and networking and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline is required, Master’s degree or higher preferred.
Company: SDAIA | سدايا
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.