Website Schulte Hospitality Group
Are you looking for a Job at Schulte Hospitality Group in Tempe, AZ
Graduate Hotels® is seeking a Barista part-time to join Graduate Tempe and their brilliant team of enthusiasts the hospitality.
forGraduate Hotels create authentic and lively spaces that connect travelers, students, and locals alike. Through carefully selected design, creative food and beverage, and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their communities. forforWe are a diverse team of experience creators and storytellers. As a member of the Graduate Hotels team, you are the local expert shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local, even if it’s their first time in town. To help you meet that goal, we encourage our team members to incorporate the same mindset as our guests through graduate experiences and exploration of the encouraged community. forfor Job duties and responsibilities
- Welcome customers by determining their coffee interests and needs
- Educate customers by introducing and explaining the coffee drink menu
- Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment explaining the differences in coffee beans and coffee brewing machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment works
- Prepare and sell coffee beverages following prescribed recipes and brewing techniques for coffee beverages.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing grain supplyof coffee; storage of equipment for preparing coffee; keep supplies, cakes and cookies for the coffee bar
- Keeps equipment running by following operating instructions; troubleshooting; maintain supplies; perform preventive maintenance
- Maintain has a safe and healthy work environment by following the organization’s standards and sanitation regulations
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating and redesigning processes; implement changes; maintain and improve the appearance of the store and cafeteria
Education and experience
- High School Diploma/GED
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to exceed guest expectations
About Graduate Hotels®
for Graduate Hotels is a collection of handcrafted hotels that reside in dynamic cities anchored in universities across the country. Each hotel honors the heritage of its unique city through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are 35 hotels in the US and the UK. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, visit www.graduatehotels.com. for
- Graduate Hotels is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Schulte Hospitality Group
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.