School Counsellor in GEMS Education 2022 at AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Website GEMS Education
This Job Listing is about GEMS Education in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate bilingual School Counsellor to join our dynamic team from October 2022. The successful candidate will be an experienced Counselor who is excited to join our school that is driven to support education at an exceptional level.
Experience required: Not less than 2 years of experience , preference given to candidate’s with experience in similar role at schools in UAE.
About the role : In the capacity of School Counsellor , you have the responsibility for designing and implementing a counselling programme that meets the requirements of the school and students and enable students to achieve success in all aspects of their life.
Responsibilities as below but are not limited to :
- Design and implement a counselling program aligned with the International School Counsellor Association standards.
- Provide support for students concerning academic, social-emotional and personal concerns.
- Assist students with the career exploration process.
- Meet with parents or consult with external parties, such as child protective services or other social service agencies.
- Interact and consult with school administration, teachers, school staff, parents, students, and external stakeholders.
- Adhere to Child Safe guarding policies and procedures as specified by school and regulatory authorities.
- Resilient and agile decision making skills
- Bilingual – Arabic & English
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive attitude
- Superior Interpersonal skills -patience, tolerance, empathy and enthusiasm to interact with staff and students
About Your Benefits
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
About The School
Working with GEMS Education offers you a unique opportunity to enhance and progress your career in a global setting. Whether this is your first international role or the latest in your successful career overseas, GEMS provides you with the unparalleled chance to be part of the world’s largest education company.
Every day, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS schools globally. Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it is a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application.
To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph
In line with the UAE’s Emiratisation goals, GEMS welcomes and encourages applications from UAE nationals to join our fast-growing team.
Important Note : GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.
Company: GEMS Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.