Are you looking for a Job at Savvital in Pakistan
About the company:
Savvital is a forward-thinking organization that provides diversified services to small and medium-sized companies in the international market to enable them to build your future while benefiting from our customized solutions. Our team of trained experts are motivated and enthusiastic people to perform tasks that can add capacity to your workday. Our mission is to provide an affordable solution to growing companies through the delegation of strategic tasks. We envision creating an ecosystem that resonates with the human touch that every business needs.
About Role: As an Associate, Customer Services, you will be responsible for performing the tasks assigned by your designated customer and ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze customer complaints and recommend solutions through multiple communication channels, including calls, emails and voice messages.
- Take all assigned training on assigned industry.
- Liaise with and support other departments.
- Help clients submit documents and contact them whenever an error is discovered, or when it is necessary to correct it.
- Provide information on price quotes to prospective clients of the assigned customer.
- Manage and protect the reputation of the company.
- Maintain strong relationshipsclientele with customers.
- Develop process improvements to achieve service goals.
- Generate customer service reports for administration.
- Develop best practices to improve service quality and productivity.
What are we looking for:
- Strong written and spoken Spanish communication skills. (B1/C1/C2).
- Qualification: A 4-year bachelor’s degree is preferable. Preferably in Business Sciences/Accounting and Finance/Economics/Public Relations.
- Someone who has a strong will to learn.
- Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Someone who believes in sharing knowledge with their peers.
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extracurricular activities.
- Strong collaboration skills.
This is primarily a 7pm US hour shift. at 4 a.m. during summer time and 6 p.m. at 3 a.m. after daylight saving time. However, this may change depending on the needs of the business.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary: PKR 80,000 (based on experience)
- Allowances: Internet, electricity and welfare.
- Medical insurance.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Annual bonuses and increases.
- Company-wide bonuses for success.
“Our mottosince our inception it has been putting our employees first! We value the uniqueness and experience that each individual brings to the organization ”.
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please send your application to [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com