Are you looking for a Job at SAS in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
FIELD MARKETING INTERN
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
Within our EMEA wide Internship Program Students@SAS we’re offering a 6 months full-time internship in our Marketing department. The program will start November 2021
What you can expect
A, training program, job experience and a journey of growth to discover your real potential.
We provide you with an opportunity to experience a full field-Marketing role and aunique business project that you will work on and drive during your internship.
Besides that, you will have a SAS mentor and a personalized training program which always supports and enables you.
As a part of the 1st EMEA intern program, this is a great opportunity to work on the most innovative marketing campaigns and projects, in an international environment,
The role: Marketing Intern
In this role you will support and own specific projects, working closely with the ‘Go To Market’ (GTM) Marketing leads.
These projects will include creating and planning marketing programmes and campaigns and full execution; from administrative processes to asset development, from creative development to social media and so much more.
We work with a fully integrated marketing team with expertise in digital, content, marketing science, creative production and business development. As part of the GTM team, you will work closely across the wider marketing team to drive results from your marketing programmes. All our campaigns are monitored for results and their impact on SAS revenue.
The Marketing team works as one team and are here to fully support each other and you, but we will look to you to also take responsibility for projects from start to finish and own it – with guidance of course,from the senior members of the team. We are open to new ideas and testing the market in new ways, so a fresh and curious mind will be welcomed and will fit well within the SAS Marketing culture.
In this role, you will:
- Execute, and may help develop, campaigns within the go-to-market plans.
- Provide recommendations to resolve complex business problems.
- May lead marketing activities across one or several campaigns.
- May be responsible for operations and logistics of marketing activities, events and/or campaigns in accordance with the go-to-market plan.
- Proactively share best practices at the regional level.
We need you to:
- New graduates in Communication, Economic and Management
- Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Be a leader. You’re the one sitting in the front row of the class.
- Embrace technology. You geek out over the latest and greatest!
- Be curious!
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You’re a university student enrolled in an accredited program.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- Work Hours: Available to work full time hours.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and that they bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at [email protected] before taking any further action.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com