سابتكو | SAPTCO Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Business Development Specialist ( Saudis only )
Website سابتكو | SAPTCO
Are you looking for a Job at SAPTCO in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Develops and implements leading business development practices aimed at building brand image worldwide and to further identify and develop service market and joint venture opportunities to ensure optimal market penetration, market share and thus profit in line with objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities in Details:
- Implement procedures, policies, and objectives.
- Attracts a new customers by conducting field visits to companies and institutions, sending appropriate offers and following them up.
- Follows up and monitors the market, extrapolates future projects and works to seize opportunities to increase the company’s market share.
- following up with customers’ needs accurately, knowing competitors’ prices and trends, and monitoring market share to ensure growth.
- ideally presents services to customers to facilitate the achievement of sales and thus the required profitability.
- Maintains and increases the current volume of contracts by following up on contract expiry periods and working to gain and renew the trust of existing customers.
- Commite to achieving the required monthly sales goals according to the distribution of the direct manager, which achieves the annual sales goals.
- Ensures that the required annual sales goals will be achieved, actively participates in achieving them, and adheres to the specific plans of the direct manager.
- Ensuring the quality of services provided to customers, through continuous follow-up with customers, solving emergency problems, and coordinating with the Operations Department.
- enters invoices in the regular manner and send it to the customers at the correct time, follows up on payment and ensures that receivables do not accumulate on customers by applying the company’s receivables policies and procedures.
- Commite to submit the analytical studies of clients’ tenders on time.
- Obligate to submit the complete sales transaction such as the contract, official papers and the required official certificates
- follows the regular procedures in handing copies of the original contracts to the concerned authorities and keeping a copy of them according to the administration’s practice.
- Responsible for collecting contract sales and related tasks, following up on receivables, and entering sales orders into the system according to customer requirements.
- Follows up on clients’ problems and works to solve them or direct them to specialists.
- Provide the required reports and information from the direct manager on time.
- performs any tasks and roles that required by the direct manager.
- 3 Years of relevant experience in the field of Business Development.
- Marketing Research and Intelligence.
- Marketing Campaigns Design and Monitoring.
- Products Specifications.
- Project Management.
- Customer Relations Management.
- Public and Media Relations Management.
- Products Design and Development.
- Marketing Management.
- Attention to Details.
- Business Development.
- Collect and Interpret Information.
- Customer Focus.
- Commitment to Learning.
- Public Relations.
- Concern for Quality.
- Strategic Focus.
- Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Interactive Communication.
- Problem solving.
- Brand Management.
- Time Management.
- Customer Service.
Company: سابتكو | SAPTCO
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.