SAP Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Account Executive Expert – KSA : Business Process Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SAP in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
What We Offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies- Align SAP Cloud /SaaS solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives – Develops best practice account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive complex strategy through complex and global organizations.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes strong management and Cxx relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
- Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage SAP Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all SAP offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, SRM et. al) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Database and Technology, et. al). Demonstrate early adoption of all new solutions and strategies.
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Negotiate early and against a win/win strategy for SAP and its customers.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory – take an active, sales leadership role in SAP events.
- Build and share best practice sales and negotiation skills.
- Sell value.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
- Mentor Associate /Senior Account Executives.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
- 15+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Experience in lead role of a team selling environment.
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Exceptional contractual and negotiation skills.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:303206 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.