This Job Listing is about IBM in Cordoba, Córdoba, Argentina 2022
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Discrete manufacturing using production orders – planned order created by detailed scheduling (PPDS) converted into production order
- Integration with batch management: batch determination and batch derivation
- Integration with WM Warehouse Management: material staging and goods issue, good receipt in storage units
- Integration with HU Handling Unit management: goods receipt of finished goods managed in HU, rework
- Integration with QM Quality Management: inspection at good issue, goods receipt and during production
- RF transactions for good issue, production confirmation good receipt
- Integration with local system to manage specific production order: outbound interface of production order, inbound interface of production confirmation
- Integration with local system to manage finished goods production order: outbound interface of production order, inbound interface of good receipts with HU.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience as Workstream Leader or Managing Functional & Data Consultants
- 7+ years experience working in SAP projects
- English: Advanced / C1 or higher
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- 10+ years experience in SAP projects and/or activities related to role
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cordoba, Córdoba, Argentina
Application Deadline: N/A