SAP careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Solution Advisor Expert – KSA
Are you looking for a Job at SAP in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
What We Offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Solution expert provides senior strategic sales cycle support on Product/LoB specific solutions
- In focused solution/LoB segments, responsible for demand generation, solution/LoB pipeline build strategies and development of scale initiatives resulting in increased solutions/LoB pipeline, revenue and in elevating SAP’s leadership position in a solution/LoB segment
- Leverages solutions expertise ensuring business critical & innovative results for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
- Articulates our competitive advantage for customers and prospects
- Responsible for delivery of outcomes
- Executes solution/LoB segment functional business plans integrating functional and financial objectives
- May represent SAP externally and internally on specific solution/LoB segment subject matters
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Identification, development, and execution of targeted sales opportunities; act as key expert in SAP’s solutions/LoB portfolio and serve as a primary conduit between Solutions Management, Global and Regional LoB/ ISG and field sales organizations to oversee, influence and track the execution of key LoB /solution field sales priorities.
Lead and execute the GTM plans for the solution/ LoB; contribute and validate high-quality business plans which clearly articulate solution/ LoB strategy, GTM activities and key execution steps. This could include areas such as: enablement, launches, ramp-up, solution strategy and roll-in, pricing, investment cases, M&A, strategic partnering. Demonstrate the ability to provide a customer with a roadmap from their current IT environment to a Cloud environment
Assume a leadership role in devising solutions strategies in targeted sales cycles; drive solution/LoB credibility to influence the markets opinion of SAP’s solutions offerings. Devise comprehensive strategies to engage partners in areas such as business development, packaged solution development and solution/LoB cross-selling. Package tactical sales plays tailored to specific target segment and positioning – considering product lifecycle and adoption. Act as trusted advisor for customers; role model SAP’s values. Help customers become best run businesses in their industry.
Provide standardized approaches for value based sales activities on focus solutions/LoB. Enable the field and support roll –out of new field training; conduct in class training for specific solutions/ Lobs and contribute to e-learning content. Provide on demand access for solution/LoB specific expertise; engage with customers on a case by case basis.
- Professional experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated expertise of at least one solution segment/LoB (e.g. through Solution Management, Sales, Consulting or Business Development roles)
- SAP product experience and/or 8-15 years prior relevant solutions/LoB experience. – Working knowledge of Cloud in the B2B environment
- Working knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks
- Viewed as solutions/LoB expert across SAP, capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth
- Proven track record of success in the selected solution/ LoB area
- Customer facing experience
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
- Customer Focus
- Drive Simplicity
- Develop Amazing Talent
- Ensure Customer Success
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge Transfer Methodology
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314127 | Work Area: Sales Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.