Salient CRGT Vacancies in Makkah Region – Curriculum Development Specialist- Riyadh #17
Website Salient CRGT
Are you looking for a Job at Salient CRGT in Makkah Region
About the job
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT ?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support services for the analysis, maintenance, and development of training curriculum, courseware, and training systems by
- Analyzing current courseware and curriculum used by the RSNF to identify training and education gaps and select appropriate media types and delivery modalities to satisfy new training requirements and enhance existing training solutions to align with job performance
- Assisting the RSNF in the establishment of a central Curriculum Management organization within the Learning Education Center in Riyadh
- Assessing maturity of courseware products in accordance with current NAVEDTRA standards
- Establishing the implementation of the US Navy end-to-end process (NETC End-To-End Standard Operating Procedures) and tailor it for use within RSNF for management of curriculum development, update or modification
- Establishing the ability to develop or update courseware (Classroom and Interactive Multimedia Instruction)
- Providing technical guidance in the design, development, modification/enhancement,preparation of specifications and preparation and/or review of technical and management support documentation for training system(s) testing and maintenance support
- Providing technical assistance in the design, development, modification/enhancement, preparation of specifications and preparation and/or review of technical and management support documentation for training system(s) testing and maintenance support.
- Bachelor’s degree in field related to assigned program or position AND minimum of four (4) years of
direct military experience in associated functional task; OR,
- Ten (10) years of combined military and civilian experience in associated functional task
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Company: Salient CRGT
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.