Website TELUS International
This Job Listing is about TELUS International in San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador 2022
Who We Are:
We are a Digital Customer Experience organization, with comprehensive coverage of IT Services from Traditional Services to Next-Gen Digital Services. At TELUS International, we focus on lean, agile, human-centered design. We have been in the technology business since 2002, with HQs in California, USA. TELUS International also invests in R&D where innovators, researchers, and visionaries collaborate to explore emerging customer experience tech to disrupt the future.
We are about 35,000 employees working across 35 delivery centers across Asia, Europe, North America & Nearshore in Central America & Canada.
We are focused on enabling Digital Transformation for our customers by driving Innovation & Automation through self-service options like AI Bots, Robotic Process Automation, etc. for hyper-personalized, secure, on-demand, and elastic solutions. Our workforce is connected to driving customer experience in Media & Communications, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, Technology, Fintech & Financial Services & Healthcare domains.
How we Help you Grow:
Our development programs are designed to promote technical growth and enhance leadership and relationship skills across individuals. To stimulate your career growth, a vast array of in-house training programs are listed below, but not limited to:-
• Trending technical skills
• Business domain & customer interaction
• Behavioral & effective communication.
• Transparent work culture to lift your ideas & initiatives at the enterprise level & investment to execute successfully.
About the role:
- An experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to build tools in the lightning development framework! By applying to this role, you will be considered for all open Senior Salesforce Developer roles at the company and you will have the opportunity to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our growing sales and customer service teams to help them thrive.
- You have an advanced understanding of the Salesforce architecture in terms of the data model, integration patterns, and design best practices.
- You have experience writing scalable, reusable code with well-written unit tests.
- Provide technical support for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems such as Jira and Service Now.
- Collaborate with sales, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver tools and features.
- Become deeply familiar with existing code and processes; problem-solve issues and rewrite where standard methodologies are not in place.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience developing in Salesforce.
- Prior experience with Lightning implementations and/or building Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Significant experience and understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and the various APIs.
- Experience with an Object-oriented programming language (Java or Python)
- Expertise with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience working within an Agile environment and acting as a mentor for junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Scienceelated field OR equivalent experience.
TELUS International Values:
TELUS International recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace.
To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
● We embrace change and initiate opportunity
● We have a passion for growth
● We believe in spirited teamwork
● We have the courage to innovate
*TELUS International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.
Company: TELUS International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador
Application Deadline: N/A