Sales Quality Analyst in Concentrix 2022 at Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region, Philippines
This Job Listing is about Concentrix in Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region, Philippines 2022
Explore a different career with our Support & Leadership roles! Ready to be exceptional with us? Grab the opportunity to be part of a global organization where Experience is Everything.
#DifferentTogether #JointheBiggest #JoinCNXC
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- 1-2 years overall work experience with 1 year as minimum in outbound B2B selling role.
- Experience in sales coaching, sales management, or quality assurance (preferred)
- Strong track record of Quality customer engagement
- Ability to speak and write business required languages fluently.
- Excellent communication skills
• Monitors, evaluates and / or audits a sampling of inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat and email
• Reports results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
• Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring consistency and best practices
• Participates in internal quality audits (e.g. periodic audits of existing processes to determine process control and efficiencies) designed to improve overall contact quality and recommend changes
• Maintains strong program knowledge base; basic understanding of client products, services and/or program strategies
• Participate in quality task forces with Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
• Meet departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month, number of emails evaluated, etc.)
• Complete phone time to keep current on programs (as applicable)
• Contribute to maintaining forms and legends documents
• Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes (including Training) that drive Balanced Scorecards and count profitability goals
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with less than one year of relevant experience preferred
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
Career Framework Role
Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience. Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Why join us?
We are a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
- Be part of the Largest Private Employer in the Philippines
- Work with the best and brightest business minds in the industry
- Find fulfillment in your work as you see the merits of your efforts directly impacting the business every day
- Educational assistance program
- ICT-BPO Hall of Fame Awardee
- Fortune Most Admired company for 9 consecutive years
- 2010 BPO Company of the Year
- PEZA Hall of Fame awardee
- Half of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies are Concentrix’s clients
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.