Website Arrow Electronics
This Job Listing is about Arrow Electronics in Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco 2022
Sales Operation Associate (German Speaker)
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts with primarily indirect sales. Performs sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures. Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers. Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective.
- Order Processing: processes routine/ smaller customer orders accurately and timely by reviewing PO’s for accuracy, freight terms, transportation, pricing, technical specifications, part numbers and any other unique customer requirements. Resolve discrepancies with the customer prior to order entry; enter sales orders into the Arrow ERP system working with shared services teams to resolve any complex issues. Review backlog report throughout to determine how to fulfill orders most effectively while balancing product cost, customer delivery expectations and vendor availability.
- Customers Service and Service Requests: Meets customer service agreements established in SOW. Respond quickly ad professionally to customer requests for information relative to orders and RMA’s requests for confirmations/invoices, credit status, expediting or shipping requirements. Documents all customer requests for product returns or maintenance cancellations in an Oracle ERP system. Obtains all related facts and makes the decision to accept or reject based on established guidelines.
- Backlog Management, Billing and Resolution of vendor Invoice Discrepancies and Claims: Maintain control of the open backlog of orders, service requests and RMA’s from entry through billing. From ongoing reviews of open orders and SRs/RMAs determine if the vendors have shipped, entitled and or billed the order or return. Research and resolve vendor invoice variances caused by price, quantity, goods/services receipts, freight and tax code discrepancies.
- May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
- Entry level job with limited prior relevant training or work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires at least 5 years of experience.
MA-Casablanca, Morocco (Boulevard Al Quods)
Company: Arrow Electronics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco
Application Deadline: N/A