Website Talenture Group
This Job Listing is about Talenture Group in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022
Never Miss a Job Update Again.
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Sales & Growth Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
In Your Role You Will
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract new client companies
- Identify & develop relationships with clients (new and existing) through high-level marketing calls. Offer market intelligence, present at pitches and business development meetings, and actively introduce colleagues
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Produce excellent quality, well-written documents that add value to an assignment
- Be responsible for all activities revolving around following up and converting an aspiring prospect, corporate clients and partners into paying clients.
- Be on the front lines negotiating deals with clients; and responsible for selling our services directly to a corporate organisation with a focus mainly on large corporations as well as small and medium enterprises.
- Update and refine our sales and growth strategy
- Manage & maintain excellent & long-term relationships with clients that are built on trust
- Create, develop and deliver events that offer clients and senior candidates the opportunity to network
- Listen to and interpret client requirements, developing commercially sound solutions
- Professionally manage and deliver all assignments won, to successful completion.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
Don’t Keep! Kindly Share:
Company: Talenture Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A