Sabbar | صبّار Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Sr. Business Development Representative
Website Sabbar | صبّار
Are you looking for a Job at Sabbar in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you that person who can convince someone that the color of the sky is red, the sun is blue, and the moon is green? Join us to rapid the growth of Sabbar’s mission to bring modern staffing into the retail, F&B, hospitality & entertainment industries. This position is a right fit for you if you are passionate about meeting people, building relationships, and helping decision-makers to support their businesses to achieve ultimate growth. You are the enabler of decision-makers to revolutionize their businesses via Sabbar’s 21st-century staffing.
Your job is to understand the staffing pain of potential partners, then present Sabbar’s solution to decision-makers. You’d be learning about how to support the success of customers, build long-term relationships, enhance your communication & sales skills. If you have a problem-solver mentality, a go getter attitude along with an entrepreneurial, hustling, and energetic spirit, we need you to spread #دوام_الشيوخ to the economy of Saudi Arabia and help businesses hire easier and faster ????. Hint! You will be making hundreds of calls, dozens of sale’s pitches, and be a superhero closer.
What will you do?
- Define potential leads, and reach out to them introducing Sabbar’s solution
- Assist Business Development Department with inbound lead follow-up and outbound by managing new opportunities
- Build an understanding of customer’s needs
- Achieve sales target and beyond
- You will be making tons of outbound calls, and sending hundreds of emails
- You will be a deal CLOSER!
Do you have what it takes?
- 1-2 years experience in business development or sales-related roles.
- Good command of English and Arabic language both verbal and written.
- Passion to help business owners & decision makers unlocking their organization’s potential
- Eagerness to close win-win deals
- Strong desire to help people and make their lives better
- Excellent use of technology tools & systems
- Strong phone presence, listening, and presentation skills
Sabbar is a tech startup aspiring to solve the pain of recruitment in the retail, hospitality, and entertainment industries across MENA. We love to create products to help our job seekers find the job they love, match them with employers, and allow them to earn an additional income with ease. We believe a job can change a life and that helps us to wake up with less than 10 snoozes in the morning.
In Sabbar, you are expected to go grow by taking full ownership and dirtying your hands with the real work. We use the latest tech software solutions, basically, the things you wish were taught in school. Expect to make a lot of experiments throughout your journey, so you have to be ready to fail. And through this roller-coaster of hustling, we make sure to enjoy and have a good laugh over a game night, movie day, or even with a simple peanut butter sandwich breakfast.
Company: Sabbar | صبّار
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.