Website Ross Stores, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Ross Stores Inc in Little Rock, AR
About the job
JOB SUMMARY: The Director of Patient Access is responsible for supervising the Patient Access department, which includes the Call Center and Central Referral Office teams. The Director of Patient Access will support, monitor, and maintain high levels of accuracy for timely patient scheduling, accuracy of patient registration, and incoming calls through the Call Center. The Director of Patient Access will also ensure these teams promote a positive patient experience.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, REGISTRATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS And ABILITIES
- Five (5) years of hospital business office experience or three to five (3-5) years’ registration experience.
- Three (3) years of progressive management experience; preferably in a hospital or physician practice environment.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Ability to think critically, analyze processes and reports/data to develop solutions.
- Medical terminology
- Insurance Knowledge
- Computer skills
- Strong knowledge of third party insurance .
- Ability to follow through and troubleshoot problems that arise.
- Ability to work independently and with little direction.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer Service skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and motivate team members to achieve individual and team performance goals.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the daily operations of the Patient Access department.
- Develop, implement, and measure key performance indicators to deliver a “best in class” experience for all patients.
- Optimize patient intake, registration, and scheduling processes to ensure CARTI is capturing all new patient referrals and schedules patients in a timely manner.
- Enhances the overall patient care experience by minimizing wait times by continuously improving work processes and communicating delays, proactively meeting patient needs or requests for information, and utilizing available tools and resources, as evidenced by patient satisfaction scores and leadership observations.
- Identifies potential problems, performs root cause analysis to identify the underlying cause(s), and develop solutions to ensure that patients referred into CARTI are being scheduled in a timely manner.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement individual team member productivity and performance goals; meet with team members individually; and ensure team members understand the critical role they have in CARTI’s business model.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement team goals, performance metrics, and reports that measure quality assurance, registration times, and call wait within the department.
- Performs continuous review of departmental processes and develop innovative solutions.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with the physician liaison teams and physician care teams to insure timely and proper scheduling of all patients.
- Actively monitor incoming call volume, wait time, call routing, and adjust staffing to improve efficiency and patient experience.
- Foster and build a positive department culture by exemplifying CARTI values.
- Investigate and resolve complaints promptly.
- Develop concise executive level reporting of department performance metrics, wait times, call volumes to be reported at designated intervals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Company: Ross Stores, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org