Website Ross Stores, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Ross Stores Inc in Little Rock, AR
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger … At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our associates and the communities we serve and value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Join us as we continue our journey of diversity, equality and inclusion! forfor General use
for The retail associate is responsible for ensuring that our customers have a positive shopping experience. Associate makes eye contact, smiles and greets all Clients in a courteous and friendly manner, treats fellow Associates with respect, efficiently follows all company best practice standards as outlined in all work centers , maintains a clean work area at all times and guarantees correct presentation of the merchandise. The Retail Associate is expected to participate in these assigned duties during all business hours and is expected to perform a variety of duties in all areas of the Store as business needs require. The Associate may be required to perform additional tasks in specific situations, if performance of these tasks will help achieve our customer service and operational objectives. forfor Essential functions
- Understand that security is the number one priority and practicesafe behaviors in everything you do.
- Maintains a high level of awareness on the sales floor to create a safe shopping environment for everyone. Keeps the exit clear and uncluttered to emergency exits. Immediately correct or report any unsafe conditions or practices to store leadership.
- Treat all customers and associates with respect and courtesy; is friendly and professional at all times. Recognize fellow Associates who use the Company’s recognition programs.
- Helps Clients in any way necessary: he is trained to register, assists Clients with merchandise, and answers Clients’ questions politely and knowledgeably. Greet all Customers by making eye contact, smiling and saying \”hello\” throughout the Store, as well as saying \”thank you\” with each registration transaction.
- Provides fast and efficient responses to Clients at all times. Respond to customer service calls immediately. Handles all customer issues in a courteous and helpful manner, calling in a member of the store leadership when necessary.
- Represents and supports the company’s brand at all times.
- Performs cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning counters and mirrors, restocking restroom supplies, and sanitizing high-touch areas, including front-end, sales floor, and restrooms to help maintain merchandise, customer and equipment areas.
- Maintains a professional appearance and adheres to the Company’s dress code at all times.
- Performs cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping,dusting, cleaning counters and mirrors, and restocking bathroom supplies to help maintain merchandise, customer, and equipment areas.
- Performs assigned sizing and retrieval daily based on company best practices to ensure a neat, clean and organized store that is well maintained and efficiently marketed to standards.
- Accelerate receipts for newly received merchandise to the sales floor with a sense of urgency, marketing all items to company best practices per monthly filing guidelines and maintaining merchandise/name familiarity branding within departments to help Clients.
- Includes Loss Prevention Awareness program, Shortage Highway, Store Protection Specialist (SPS) position (where applicable), and merchandise protection standards.
- As a representative of Ross Inc., you demonstrate integrity and honesty in all interactions with Associates and Customers. Protects confidential information, cash and credit card information and merchandise.
- Follow all Mark-Out-of-Stock (MOS) policies, including identifying MOS merchandise, proper processing of each piece, and notification from Store Leadership to review and approve all removals .
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding cash, checks, credit card transactions and refunds, voids, and offline procedures. Maintains a high level of knowledge and accuracy when handling bankable tenders.
- Showa sense of urgency to perform your role efficiently. Maximize productivity by executing all Store best practices and minimizing steps and taps in your workflow. for
- Manage work processes
- Business acumen
- Plan, align priorities
- Develop talent
- Leading by example
- Communicating effectively
- Ensuring accountability
Qualifications and special skills required
- Communicate effectively with customers, associates, and store leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative, and personable manner.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments. for
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, cash registers, and PC, as needed.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking and moving around the Store.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds.
- Ability to use cleaning equipment, rolling racks, ladders, and other assigned supplies.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
- Warehouse Shift Associates – Ability to push, pull, and lift more than 20 pounds.for
for This job description is a summary of the main duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a complete or complete list of duties and responsibilities. The contents are subject to change at the discretion of the management. forforRoss is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We consider people for employment or promotion based on their skills, abilities, and experience. We believe that attracting, hiring and developing a strong, talented and diverse workforce is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions). related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic condition information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws. ”
Company: Ross Stores, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com