Website Right-Hand Cybersecurity
Are you looking for a Job at RightHand Cybersecurity in Pakistan
About the work
At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and constantly evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers have advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (such as an email security platform or firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with around 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is clear that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations solve this huge problem and reduce the cyber risk of human influence.
The daily fulfillment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right Hand business – its people. We firmly believe that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers and the rest will take care of itself. Right-Hand’s founding team has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating and agile to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. If you’d like to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
As a Senior Software Engineer at Right-Hand, you will be part of our small agile team that is building and designing our next generation of cybersecurity platform and utilities.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Rails and React developer who thrives in an environmentagile and passionate about developing high quality code and maintainability using the latest technologies. We are looking for curious and collaborative teammates, eager to teach what they already know and eager to take responsibility for much of our applications. Your technical judgment and experience will help us build the tools today that will redefine tomorrow’s cybersecurity landscape.
Technologies We Use: Rails, Angular, React, Amazon Cloud Service, Docker/Elastic, Fargate, AWS Lambda, RSpec, Go
This is a remote function. You will be based in your home country. Once or twice a year, we may invite you to join our HQ in Singapore to work internally.
Meet the function:
- Direct, design, plan, and document software architecture, software interfaces, software development, and workflow software work.
- Plan and design system security and ensure pre-release system security checks.
- Coordinate teams in troubleshooting software systems and configuration, including servers/storage/networking.
- Provides API/SDK usage guidance, training, and technical documentation for internal and external parties.
- Provides technical insights into solution design and implementation.
- Responsible for the software development lifecycle and ensuring that development meets required standards.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all activities between software development, engineeringproduct management and product management.
- Estimation and timely delivery of software systems.
- Develop sustainable reusable systems
- Adopt and develop engineering best practices
- Provide technical leadership to software engineers through coaching and mentoring throughout development end-to-end software, maintenance, and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required quality level; promote team engagement and motivation.
- Provide information to the software engineering manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks; ensure effective delegation by monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations.
- Provide practical and functional information to design, maintain, build, integrate and test complex software components according to functionality and technical design specifications; Follow software development methodologies and release processes.
- Review and provide information for requirements and provide impact assessment for new features or bug fixes. Make top-notch design and set technical standards.
- Represent and lead product/application/modules/team related discussions and build relationships with customers/internal stakeholders.
- Enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective actions for certain issues), measuring them and taking corrective action in case of variances, and ensuring that all deliverables are agreed.of the project are completed to the required level of quality.
- Design and Implement RESTful APIs
- Write end-to-end, functional, unit tests
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- a proactive approach in terms of getting things done in a fast-paced boot environment
- Take ownership and responsibility for components and modules
- Be a team player and help the team achieve shared goals
- Familiarity with the entire web stack (front-end, backend and database) and web performance optimization techniques
- 3-4 years hands-on experience in React and Ruby-on-Rails
- Good understanding of modern web frameworks
- Experience in designing Restful APIs
- Experience in using relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of security and performance of Web
- Knowledge and experience with software design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with application integration patterns
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in env io of web applications to production.
- Knowledge of Docker and CI/CD channels.
- Familiarity with AWS architecture.
- An eager to learn mindset, a positive attitude and an unrivaled level of effort
- Aspiration to be a customer-facing technology expert
Good to have:
- Experience with data modeling
- Familiarity with construction and deployment concepts
- Familiarity with the AWS Cloud System
- Experience with web application security and performance tuning
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience in building microservices
What We Offer:
- Challenging Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Hours of flexible working
- 20 paid vacations per year
- Work from home or abroad
Diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Our commitment to the inclusion of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration status and experience drives us every day. We promote an open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team composed of diverse views and experiences.
The right side is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Company: Right-Hand Cybersecurity
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org