Are you looking for a Job at Richemont in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Security Supervisor-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
To ensure a safe environment for the hotel staff and guests and protect the assets of the hotel.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- To establish chain of command and responsibility, the Supervisor shall be held directly responsible to the Security Manager.
- Perform duties according to the Duty Roster prepared by the Security Manager.
- Adopt “Service Oriented” approach in discharging of duties in order to function harmoniously with the concept of the Resort as a place of Hospitality:
- Be held accountable for the overall performance of the on duty security personnel and all security related matters;
- Exercise flexibility to maintain a balance between effectiveness and unconstructiveness;
- Promote the “gentleman” rather than “officer” image for the security service;
- Act for and on behalf of the Hotelkeeper on security matters;
- Protect the safety of guests, staff, their properties and those belonging to the Resort;
- Assist other Department in rendering services to the customers to maintain or enhance the services provided other than primary security duties;
- Act as a host of the hotel by personally welcoming arriving guests and bidding farewell to departing guests;
- Greet guests and offer assistance;
- To lead guests whenever possible if they are uncertain of the location within the Resort premises;
- To inform and sell other hotel facilities to all visitors of the Resort.
- Training of new LPOs to impart job knowledge and skills,
- Update regular SOP exams.
- Inspecting and briefing his/her charges before the deployment to ensure that they are neat and tidy in appearance;
- Enforce discipline and report, warn or counsel on incidents of indiscipline observed as appropriately;
- Are physically and mentally fit i.e. any officer who is found to be incapable by reason of sickness or intoxication through the influence of liquor or drugs or not in the right frame of mind, shall be referred to the Company appointed Clinic for an examination and struck off the Duty Roster.
- Clearly and fully understand the instruction and information delivered at the briefing.
- Conduct regular checks on all “field” officers to assure that they are alert and discharging their duties efficiently and effectively. For this purpose, he shall, unless otherwise actively engaged, perform at least two (2) patrols of the whole building during his tour of duty.
- Conducting investigations and putting up the accompanying investigation papers and reports into cases which occur within the Hotel involving
- Criminal acts, losses or accidents caused to lives and properties;
- Staff misconduct;
- Cases affecting guests or staff that may be of interest to the Management.
- Protect and preserve the integrity of the Department by;
- Keeping tag on officers under his charge to ensure that they conform to correct work attitudes and accepted norms of conduct as expected from LPOs
- Intelligence gathering, from within and without the Department, to assess their integrity and potentials;
- Taking appropriate action to report, encourage or counsel, if found necessary, depending on the merits of demerits of the case.
- Surveillance of resort staff
- Ensuring that they abide by the House Rules;
- Keeping tag on movements of staff who are classified as suspects under investigations.
- Cultivation of Informers with the intention of obtaining information of security interest that may be of immediate or future use to the Department for prevention and detection purposes.
- Keeping peace and order within the premises of the Resort in dealing with criminals, trespassers or difficult characters.
- Participating in special functions or operations conducted or organized by the Hotel for VVIPS, shows, etc., private organization or individual having official business connected with the Hotel as well as The Department directed against criminal and undesirable elements.
- Keeping the Security Manager constantly posted on all matters of security interest affecting the Resort and the Department.
- Taking charge and inspecting all equipment to ensure that they are in working order and that all cameras are correctly focused.
- Conducting regular and periodical checks on taking immediate follow-up action to rectify faults, damage, etc., detailed in the following
- “Perimeter defense” i.e., all fire exit doors, link doors, etc., leading INTO or OUT of the Hotel and which are fitted with locking devices or alarm systems to ensure that they are in good working condition as an effective measure against trespassers and pilferage;
- Fire fighting equipment;
- Walkie Talkies;
- CCTV equipment;
- Office operating forms.
- Routine day-to-day checks of the following items to ensure that they are properly maintained, issued and accounted for;
- Pocket books;
- Security Desk Occurrence Book;
- Gate Passes and Security Passes;
- Keys and Key Registers;
- Post allocation for Hyde and External Security
- Preparing meal roster for individual shift.
- Reflecting all activities involving the Department in the Daily Security Report.
- Attending the briefing session that shall take place thirty (30) minutes before the commencement of each shift.
- Attending approval courses conducted by the Hotel Training Department.
- Attending meeting and in-service training conducted by the Department. Attendance shall be compulsory except those on official duty.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Oral proficiency in the English language.
- Experienced in CPR, AEDs, first aid, firefighting and crowd control.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role is desirable in a 5 star hotel or resort with at least 1 year at a supervisory role.
- Previous experience in law enforcement, military; luxury hospitality security experience preferred. Must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the security/safety field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experienced in the following computer programs: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and have a basic understanding of computer operations.
- Must have the ability to drive company vehicles and carts.
- Must be open to a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per Accor grooming standards.
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015041
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org